Thursday, September 13, 2012

Hello Jefferson Elementary School!  I am the new Speech Therapist at Jefferson and I am so happy to be here!  My room is on the second floor - room #215. 

Some background information about me:  I grew up on a farm in Wisconsin.  My family  raised cows, pigs, and chickens.  We also had pets including a dog, cats, a rabbit, and a horse.  After I graduated from Oconomowoc High School, I went to the University of Wisconsin - Madison.  I graduated from there with a B.S. in Education and Communicative Disorders.  After that, I went to the University of Wisconsin - Whitewater to earn my M.S. in Communicative Disorders.  Before coming to Jefferson, I worked at Waunakee School District (that's near Madison) and I was a private therapist in Madison too.  I have 4 children: Logan, Tanner, Samantha, and Jake, a big chocolate lab named Lexi, and a WONDERFUL  husband, Tom.

Please feel free to stop by room 215 and say hello.

No comments:

Post a Comment